The contents of www.negawattconsult.com are owned by NegaWatt Consulting, Inc. and protected by the copyright and other laws of the United States, its treaty countries and other jurisdictions. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, transfer, or distribute in any way any of the contents of this site. You may download content from this site solely provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Any copies of the content must include NegaWatt Consulting, Inc.'s copyright notice as follows: "© Copyright 2010 NegaWatt Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved".
The NegaWatt Score is shortly going to be a registered trademark of NegaWatt Consulting, Inc., and the use of the term and the method is strictly limited to our company's purposes by all applicable laws.
We are a Delaware S-Corporation. We are registered as a small business in California, registration #1054902.
Certain other product names, brand names, company names and images mentioned or used in this site may be trademarks & copyrighted by their respective owners. To the best of our knowledge and intent, all use we make of such items is in compliance with all applicable laws.
Disclaimer for our Facebook page
NegaWatt Consulting's Facebook page is produced and maintained by NegaWatt Consulting, Inc. Links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website. Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- Does not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Social Networking Policy:
We expect that participants will treat each other with respect. We will delete posted comments that contain vulgar or abusive language; pornography; personal attacks of any kind; offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups or incite violence. We will delete comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic” or that promote services or products. Comments that make unsupported accusations will be taken out of the discussion.
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
- The discussion forum is not open to comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
- NegaWatt Consulting Inc.’s Facebook page is not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- This social networking use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose.
User Generated Content (UGC):
Users are here notified that they are fully responsible for the content they load to NegaWatt Consulting, Inc.’s Facebook site. The user is responsible for all copyright and intellectual property laws associated with this content.